Lumineers are ultra-thin (about the thickness of a contact lens) Cerinate porcelain veneers that are bonded to the front of existing teeth, including crowns and other dental restorations, with a strong, patented adhesive. Cerinate Porcelain is a durable, patented material that resists staining, chipping, and cracking. Lumineers require no drilling of sensitive tooth structure*, no shots, and no temporaries. Lumineers typically require 2 visits and have been proven to last 20 years!
Lumineers can transform any smile:
- From chipped to stained to no chips and whiter
- From crooked teeth to a straight smile
- From small teeth to just right
- From old crowns to a revitalized smile
Are Lumineers right for you? Take the smile survey below.
1. Do you like the appearance of your smile?
2. Do you like the appearance of your teeth?
3. Do you like the color of your teeth?
4. Do you have spaces between your teeth that you don’t like?
5. Do you like the size and shape of your teeth?
6. Are there old fillings or dental work you don’t like looking at?
7. What would you change the most about the appearance of your teeth?
If you would like to transform your smile in as little as two painless visits, contact our office today to schedule your consultation!